Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Tricks

For some reason Jack has developed this new trick... The past few months he has had such a hard time going to nursery; this is very puzzling to me because the nursery teachers in our ward are so great with the kids. This is our conversation standing in the doorway to his class

Jack: I not go to nursery mommy
Teacher: Hi Jack, come in here and see me
Jack: {eyes pinched shut} I not go see her mommy!!!

Then, we come home from church and are having a quick sandwich before nap and this is our conversation

Me: Jack, hurry up, I want to see you eating

Jack:{eyes pinched shut} I sink {think} no mommy.

I wonder what else he will tune out... Maybe I should just start shutting my eyes!!

6 comments:

Annell said...

Jayda used to do that too! She'd shut her eyes and pretend I didn't exist. What stinkers.

Anonymous said...

maybe we should all start shutting our eyes and see what happens...maybe they really will leave us alone!....fat chance! :)

Andra said...

If your eyes are closed I think you become invisible???

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

at least he didn't stick his car up your skirt for a car wash!!

Anonymous said...

ok, so I am LOVING that pic. of Abbers in her cheer uniform on the right hand column...so cute!

Tia said...

okay how is it that i dont have your email or your cell phone anymore. I want to see pics of the baby!!! Hopefully you'll get this and update your blog, im not showing anymore of mine till i see yours. Can you please call me if you come down some time, i miss you!!1