Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Almost really Bad...

I volunteered to be a coach for Abbie's cheerleading team, which I never intended to do, but oh well.... the only reason I did is because there were high school girls teaching them cheers and I thought they were a little to grown up etc. so I sign myself up... so we are ordering the uniform stuff for the girls and I find out that their hair tie is supposed to be a purple scrunchie; where do you even get purple scrunchies? {I feel like i'm spelling scrunchie wrong so forgive my mistake} Anyway, I don't like the scrunchie idea so I sign up to make 11 bows that I know will be cute... So, I'm in my living room ironing the fabric for the bows and watching the Olympics and I hear a weird sound in my back yard, I ignore it for about 15 minutes. Then I hear something eating Molly's food which is really weird because she is asleep right by me???? So I figure it's the neighborhood tom cat and I get my flashlight to spook it away. P.S. you should know that my dog's food is right out my back door, you could step in her water bowl if you aren't careful. Anyway, I open my screen door and shine the light and there is a massive SKUNK..... tail up, his tail almost went to my knees and I thought he was going to brush my legs with his nasty tail. I'm freaking out....I'm just thinkin' what if this disgusting skunk sprays and I have to show my house??? I slowly back away from the door, shut it and go shut all of the windows in my house just in case. I kept smelling for skunk, but he never sprayed..YEAH My little friend hung out with us until at least midnight... Lucky for me he was no where to be found this morning. I guess I won't leave Molly's food out anymore.....

5 comments:

Andra said...

OH yuck! I hate the smell of skunks!!!!!!

a. rhoton said...

That's scarey . . . love abbies pics

Paige said...

I cringe every time I watch the gymnasts in the Olympics and they have scrunchies on!

A day in the life of the Campbell's said...

I was out playing "spotlight" and we saw our friendly neighborhood skunk. I think he just goes from yard to yard looking for yummies! glad to have found your blog!

Tia said...

so im asking for a special tutorial on cute hairdo's for little girls hair! I see pictures of Abbie's hair and I want to do them! Hope everything is going good! Tell me when your heading out and will do lunch!